Nationals of the below listed countries are eligible for a free-of-charge visa stamped on their passports upon entry into Dubai and Abu Dhabi International Airports:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- San Marino
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Vatican City
Visa Application Prior to Arrival
All other nationalities not mentioned in the above list are required to pre-arrange a visa for entry into the United Arab Emirates. Visa requirements can change with little or no notice. Please double-check foreign entry requirements for travellers from your country of nationality by contacting the local embassy or consulate for your destination country.
Visa Application Procedure
Please provide your complete passport details, attach a clear copy of the first 3 pages of your passport and a scanned coloured passport size photograph (white background).
Please send this information by email to email@example.com
Once the visa is approved, an e-visa copy will be emailed to you and a printed copy of the same has to be submitted by you to the immigration upon your arrival.
- The passport should be valid for 6 (six) months or more prior to the date of travel.
- Visa is valid for one single entry only.
- Visa will only be issued 3-7 days prior to your arrival and emailed to you.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the visa copy is mandatory.
- Working days in UAE are from Sunday to Thursday. (Friday/Saturday is the weekends).
- All relevant visa documents are required to be sent to the conference secretariat before 28th February 2019 to ensure a smooth processing of the visa.
- Visa fees are payable in full in advance and if not approved by immigration authorities, the amount is non-refundable.
- All visas are valid for arrival and departure at Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Sharjah airports.
- Visa application will only be accepted if hotel accommodation is booked through the Conference Secretariat.
- If you are not booking hotel accommodation through the Conference Secretariat; you may pre-arrange your visa with the hotel where you will stay or with the airline you will use to travel to Dubai.